“With Nina, you will find a high level of intuitivity, warmth,
nurturement and an environment of healing that will leave you
with a sense of well-being. Her ability to combin e and
incorporate different therapies studied over the years will give
you a treatment tailor-made to your needs.”
Dr Dzung Price
“My whole family has been treated by Nina.
Having been in the Natural Therapies industry myself, I appreciate that there can often
be a significant disparity between therapists in terms of professionalism
and results achieved, as well as the longevity of those results.
Nina is a genuine person who is generous with her time and passionate about
her work and helping people. Nina has an integrity that is evident in all she
does and conducts her clinic in a professional way.”
About Dr. Nina Master (Acupuncture)
(Doctor of Oriental Medicine)
Thinking about acupuncture or other natural therapies?
Nina has been practicing acupuncture for over 19 years working with people from all walks of life, she is able to help others through her knowledge, experience and intuitive application of treatments. Her empathetic approach will make you feel thoroughly cared for. Nina has studied, trained and developed her skills in Japan and Australia with renowned teachers who are classified the best in the world in the Toyohari East Asian Meridian Therapy (acupuncture). She is one of the very few practitioners that practice this technique in Australia.
Operating from her own clinic in Karalee, near Brisbane and Ipswich QLD, Nina offers all her acupuncture services our of her private and relaxing natural therapy treatment rooms. Her clinic is well positioned to provide her acupuncture sessions for the surrounding area of Ipswich, Gatton, Springfield and as far as Logan and Brisbane.
With Nina, you, the patient, is in control. You can choose as little or as much treatment as you want. Nina’s acupuncture and natural therapies will not empty your pocket and you can be confident of receiving the very best of treatment for your money.
Nina values her love in Chinese & Japanese Acupuncture, and with the techniques developed in Toyohari are available for needle-phobic acupuncture clients, all from her Ipswich / Brisbane clinic.
Nina holds the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Health Science (Acupuncture), Victoria University
- Advanced Diploma of Acupuncture
- Postgraduate Advanced Certificate in Toyohari (East Asian needle therapy, Japanese Acupuncture)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Manaka Protocol (Specialised Japanese Acupuncture)
- Diploma of Health Science (Massage – Oriental)
- Certificates in Reiki, Bowen Therapy, Thought Field Therapy, Polarity Therapy and Ortho-Bionomy
Nina is also professionally trained in Japan and regularly updates her skills.
Nina is registered with the following professional bodies:
- Australian Natural Therapist Association (ANTA) – www.anta.com.au
- Australian Branch of Toyohari Association (ABTA) – www.brisbanetoyohari.com.au
- Australian Health Practioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA) – http://www.ahpra.gov.au/
- The Medical Register of Australia – http://www.medicalregister.com.au
- Vice President of Toyohari Association Brisbane Branch (2007)
- Academic Dean of Toyohari Association Brisbane Branch
Nina’s experience includes Therapist / Sole Therapist for:
- 1990s Masters Games
- 2003 Oceania & Australian Interclub Canoe Polo Championships (Japan, NZ, Australia)
- Renew You Medical Centre (over 3 years)
- Villa Maria Centre ( Nursing Home 5 years )
- Ipswich Hospice (volunteer 3 years )
- Founder of EAST MEETS WEST Forum 2013